FT Information Technology Manager
Are you a technology geek who is passionate about creating a more sustainable, just food system? Align your work with your values - Mississippi Market is hiring an IT Manager.
Mississippi Market, St. Paul's premier natural and organic food cooperative, celebrates the joy of eating locally, healthfully and responsibly.
Mississippi Market, St. Paul's premier natural and organic food cooperative, celebrates the joy of eating locally, healthfully, and responsibly. As a co-op, we drive social innovation by putting people and principles first. Since our founding in 1979, we have been guided by our values and have been a vibrant community resource that meets the needs of our ever-changing society. Our co-op offers high quality, fairly-produced goods and services, while working toward a sustainable local economy and global environment, and a more just and fair food system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to increasing the diversity and cultural competency of our organization.
Mississippi Market has an exciting opportunity for a FT Information Technology Manager.
Our Information Technology Manager coordinates the smooth functioning of our IT related systems and equipment, to support our 3 stores and 250 employees, including: POS system, phones, printers, and scanning devices, while remaining within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. The Information Technology Manager works out of our administrative offices located at our 622 Selby Avenue, St. Paul store location and travels regularly between our 3 stores. This is a salaried position that reports to the General Manager and participates in our top leadership team.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar field. 3-5 years of progressively responsible IT-related management experience, along with experience in retail POS systems. Knowledge of ECRS Catapult is a plus.
We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits package, and a great place to work!
622 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures for the IT Department, including: system configurations, hardware and software inventory, manuals and emergency procedures.
- Support end-user experience.
- Manage IT & Scanning Department Staff.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Identify IT Program and capital needs for the annual budget and business plan.
- Plan and manage special IT Projects, adhering to the budget and achieving desired outcomes.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for system configurations, hardware and software inventory, manuals and emergency procedures.
- Troubleshoot and advise others in troubleshooting systems as problems arise.
- Ensure reporting needs are met in a timely fashion.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar field.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible IT-related management experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and system configuration.
- Experience with retail POS systems. Knowledge of ECRS Catapult is a plus.
- Experience working with SQL and Crystal Reports a plus.
- Supervisory experience; including hiring, training, and evaluating employees.
- Cultural competency and the commitment to work with diverse populations of employees and other stakeholders.
- Multilingual a plus.
Apply online at: