7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in Mankato, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 2nd shift for these exciting employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour with a pay raise after 60 day rollover.
Machine Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints to set up and operate machines to cut, saw, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale
- Observe machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction
Machine Operator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Requires the ability to use a variety of hand and measuring tools such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement
- Must have knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control
- Required to train on 1st shift
To apply for the Machine Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Machine Operator position, please call or text our Mankato office directly at 507-387-5009 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app