7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a leading supplier of design and manufacturing of quality refrigeration products that is looking to add a Service Specialist to their Service team. This position will is located in beautiful Hudson WI along the St. Croix River Valley, just minutes from the Twin Cities.
SUMMARY Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Specialist is responsible for assisting customers with the resolution of installation, repair, parts and warranty issues, including liaison with outside service companies, issuing of credits and returned goods authorizations and sales of replacement parts.
Service Specialist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Receives customer service requests and takes appropriate action to resolve issues according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Provides technical support to customers and service agents for the applicable equipment line verbally and in writing.
- Receives requests for price quotes on parts and service sales.
- Using parts catalogues and standard pricing guidelines, assists customers in identifying parts, calculates pricing.
- Receives orders for parts and services, prepares supporting documentation and submits to order entry staff.
- Communicates with contracted service companies to arrange for installations and repairs.
- Prepares returned goods authorizations and credit requests, obtains appropriate approval and distributes copies to the customer, receiving staff, accounting staff, etc. as appropriate.
- Informs customers, service companies and outside sales representatives on the status of service and warranty issues verbally and in writing.
- Prepares verbal and written status reports for the Service Manager.
- Maintains orderly files including copies of quotations, orders, catalogs and other documentation used in the work.
Service Specialist Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Knowledge of a line of manufactured products and associated parts and services.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing work.
- Skill in using desktop applications.
- Skill in communicating with coworkers with sensitivity and tact.
- Skill in speaking and writing in English.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Ability to learn and recall technical information related to company products and services.
- High school diploma/GED
- Experience with refrigeration, & electronic controls.
- Spanish fluency would be a plus.
To submit yourself for the Service Specialist opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app