Food Service Team Leader (Full Time)
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. When people say they love Target, they're usually talking about visiting one of our stores. That positive & welcoming in-store experience is one of the things that sets our brand apart. And it's made possible by our store team members who help us keep the store looking great and assist guests on their Target run.
About this Opportunity
- Lead a team that delivers superior freshness and fast, fun and friendly service to our guests
- Prepare and present food correctly by following recipes or presentation guidelines
- Ensure the selling, preparation and dining areas are clean, neat and sanitary
- Order food items, ingredients and supplies as needed
- Hire, supervise and train team members to achieve sales, service and presentation goals
- And more
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food Handlers License - must pass required certification test to complete learning period
- Cheerful and helpful guest service skills
- Friendly and upbeat attitude
- Ability to read instructions and reports, then enter information into computer
Perks and Benefits
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and development
- And other benefits
Visit www.target.com/careers to inform us of your interest. Select store hourly positions. Search for the store zip code or city. Available food positions may include: Bakery, Deli, Meat, Produce.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.