Bank Teller - Part-time roles. Now Hiring!
If you enjoy working in a professional environment, are passionate about customer service and have a friendly, engaging personality, the Teller position may be a great place to start your career at Think Mutual Bank.
As a Teller you'll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers each day as they look to you as their trusted advisor and advocate. You'll be empowered to help our customers make informed decisions about their financial needs by answering their questions, resolving their issues, or directing them to an appropriate business line representative.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome, as well as catching up with those you see regularly
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manager their finances
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers, like helping them sign up for online banking services
- Playing an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers by recommending additional products and services to meet customers' needs
- Working closely as a team and referring customers to your Think Bank partners (mortgage, insurance, investments, small business)
This is a part-time, benefits-eligible position approximately 20hrs/week.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Six months of customer service experience
If you are looking for a career in banking, this could be the start of something big. Each day your sales, service, and product knowledge grows - ultimately preparing you for the next stage of your career with Think Bank. At Think, our devotion to our customers has created a wealth of career opportunities in our branches and our corporate headquarters. Tellers are encouraged to reach their full potential and have opportunities to develop and improve their skills through training programs and regular feedback sessions with managers, which will help further their professional experiences.
At Think Mutual Bank, we're on a mission to help our customers build a better financial life. Think's unique culture empowers employees to provide the best financial care to customers every day. Our professional compensation plan is focused on quality of business outcomes and helping customers achieve peace of mind. We are not focused on quantity, as compensation is not directly related to the number of accounts opened or volume produced.
Think Mutual Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran