Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the electrical industry in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking Soldering candidates on 1st shift from 7:30AM-4:00PM for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour.
The client is a leading provider of rugged mobile power solutions to the U.S. military, public safety and warehousing industries. Their products are quickly gaining popularity in all extreme environments where ruggedized mobile power solutions are the only solution!
- Assembling and soldering circuit boards
- Using microscopes to inspect and identify misplaced components and defects
- Perform troubleshooting, rework, and repairs
- Interpreting schematics, wire lists, and supplied specifications to perform required technical wiring
- Preforming hand assembly operations such as crimping, soldering, tinning, and stripping wire
- Experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred
- 1-2 years soldering experience preferred
- Must have excellent hand soldering and manipulation skills
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams in English, wire lists, schematics and follow written or verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and be capable of working at a sitting workstation for up to 8 hours a day
To apply for the Soldering role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Soldering/Wiring position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app