Sr Analyst Dig Exp Support
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior Analyst, Digital Experience SupportSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Process Analyst, Digital Operations, Business AnalystAbout This OpportunityJoin the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.The Senior Analyst ensures the efficient execution of Target's e-commerce business processes to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role ensures the vitality of the Target.com website, mobile platforms, and guest order fulfillment by supporting the related business processes and technology. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Supports all aspects of a business process(es) including identifying process improvements and driving enhancements, designing new processes, developing performance measures, proving SME support (internal and external to team) and executing existing processes
- Independently identify and analyze trends (systems and process) during issue resolution (webform management) and partners to drive accurate & timely resolution to improve the guest experience
- Acts as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and provides strategic leadership in discussions and/or with initiatives
- Partner with Buyers, business, and support team to make critical business and guest impacting decisions - promo issues, order cancellations, guest recovery and communication.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships and collaborates with key partners to analyze and resolve issues - i.e. defect resolution with product teams
- Create, modify, and oversee monitoring and reporting needs and pull appropriate data
- Involved in post implementation/release support through reviewing the application changes and processes to ensure they are operational and stable.
- Ticket (Webform) and issue management:
- Supports resolution of day to day issues faced with processes and applications used to manage ecommerce functions
- Serve as the liaison between various business and technology teams (across geographies) to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues
- Monitor High velocity item sale alerts and follow up with Business (Buyers, Pricing & Promo, Technology teams) to perform emergency changes with item, promotion, pricing or guest orders (removing items from the site, cancel orders, etc)
- Escalate procedural/technical issues to the respective teams
- Special projects as needed
- Four year college degree
- 5-7 years total experience with some e-commerce experience/background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Access, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations.
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Experience working with large scale relational and or multi-Dimensional databases
- Ability to work weekends and be on-call (on rotation)