Quality Manager/ Engineer
Doherty Career Solutions is currently interviewing for Quality Specialists with industry knowledge of metal bending. This company is looking to improve their quality management system by implementing ISO 9001 in their processes. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and ISO 9001
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including potential areas for improvement.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including risk analysis, capability studies, corrective actions, and validations.
- Writes, reviews and revises SOP/WDI for the manufacturing and QC departments.
- Supports other departments by reviewing and revising departmental procedures.
- Reviews document change requests, document change controls, investigations, non-conformances, CAPAs and protocols in a timely manner.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Quality Assurance, background Must have basic knowledge of ISO 9001, OSHA, and Quality Management System (QMS) knowledge.
- Strong competency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills.