Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in Dodge Center, MN. We are seeking Welders on 2nd shift, Monday-Thursday 4:45pm-3:15am, and 1st shift, Friday-Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm for these exciting employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $15-17 per hour.
SUMMARY - This company is a fortune 500 company. The Welder spot welds, wire feed MIG welds, or TIG welds a variety of parts on light and heavy gauge metal (variety of material; eg. Mild steel, stainless, aluminum, etc.), handles and positions work with or without use of fixtures.
Welder Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
· Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding or utilizes existing jigs and fixtures
· Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment
· Inspects work to verify dimensions and completes SPS sheets
· Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling
Welder Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Regular and predictable attendance
· Work overtime as required
· Read blueprints with welding symbols
· Apply concepts of basic math, algebra, and geometry
· Lift 25lbs regularly; up to 75lbs occasionally
To apply for the Welder position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Welder position, please call our Rochester office directly at 507-258-5535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app