Senior Business Insight Partner
JOIN US AS A SENIOR ANALYST BI&AGather and analyze data to solve problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Interfaces with the Target business representatives to validate business requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Develop project plans. Follow appropriate analytical methodology including testing/baseline/measurement/comparators strategy.
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Evaluates processes, analyzes, and interprets statistical data.
- Under guidance, conducts analysis and benefits/risk assessment to estimate outcomes and validate analysis.
- Communicate to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand. Communicate impact of proposed solutions to business partners
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects. Participate in knowledge sharing system to support cyclical and iterative model builds.
- BA/BS Required
- 2-4 years relevant experience (e.g. quantitative related degree)
- Basic programming knowledge or aptitude and querying ability
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills