The Accountant II is responsible to perform various accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial transactions for the organization. This will include account reconciliations, grant accounting/reporting, actual to budget analysis, general ledger maintenance, special requests for data and reporting, budgeting and fixed assets. This position will also serve as a backup for payroll and accounts payable. Special projects may also be assigned.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to view the entire job posting and to learn more: www.guildincorporated.org
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of experience required.
- Nonprofit accounting experience deisired.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations to meet Guild Incorporated requirement in preparation for the annual audit.
- Provide business support to the controller, CFO and others to ensure efficient operations within the accounting department.
- Complete grant reporting to ensure compliance with Guild payer requirements.
- Prepare for the annual audit and verify accuracy of the financial reports.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 403 (b) Retirement plan
- Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.