1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Accountant II is responsible to perform various accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial transactions for the organization. This will include account reconciliations, grant accounting/reporting, actual to budget analysis, general ledger maintenance, special requests for data and reporting, budgeting and fixed assets. This position will also serve as a backup for payroll and accounts payable. Special projects may also be assigned.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Visit our website to view the entire job posting and to learn more: www.guildincorporated.org
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of experience required.
- Nonprofit accounting experience deisired.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations to meet Guild Incorporated requirement in preparation for the annual audit.
- Provide business support to the controller, CFO and others to ensure efficient operations within the accounting department.
- Complete grant reporting to ensure compliance with Guild payer requirements.
- Prepare for the annual audit and verify accuracy of the financial reports.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 403 (b) Retirement plan
- Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Accountant II
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly