Graphic Designer - Marketing Baby Products
Trend Lab LLC designs and sells to retailers crib bedding, baby gifts, décor and diaper bags. Retail clients include e-tailers, traditional chain stores, specialty stores and others.
We seek a Graphic Designer with 3-5 years marketing experience to assist in development of brand communication items including packaging, catalogs, photos, sales materials, trade show signage, on-line graphics, as well as other branding and marketing materials as needed.
Using graphic design software, you will develop multiple types of materials to enhance our brand presence and message, and to help build brand and product equity. You will also support the sales and product development teams with graphic design work as directed.
Tasks include retouching and prep work of all photos used on our and our client’s web sites, which includes retouching both product and lifestyle shots. You will also handle carding and packaging layouts used on all products, including creating die-lines and applying confirmed established brand standards. You will be involved in catalog and sell sheet layout, development of other sales presentation tools, trade show and meeting visuals as needed, and creation of other branding and marketing materials used to communicate our message or showcase our products.
You must be able to create and work closely with a variety of people on projects that may require multiple drafts and re-work. The ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines each week is important, as is the ability to prioritize based on business goals. You must be able to organize and execute projects in a timely manner while still bringing creative flair to the role.
Our company focus is to work transparently and methodically as a collaborative team. Your role is to develop and deliver branding and marketing communication pieces used by others on the team.
Creative Suite proficiency is required (PC based) in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Web experience is a plus (Wordpress). Microsoft Office proficiency is also required including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
This position is on the Marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing, but the person hired will also work closely with the sales and product development teams.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) using a PC
- 3-5 years related experience in a product focused graphics / marketing role
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create professional marketing tools that will enhance or drive business
- Ability to craft and deliver a brand message through graphics to create a positive warm impact
- Willingness to work with a variety of people in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to operate methodically, with transparency, in a collaborative company
- Ability to independently stay on task and handle multiple projects each week with regular deadlines, as well as handle tasks as they arise
- Package development experience for consumer products 1-3 years of experience
- Web site marketing and graphics experience in a fast paced product focused company
- General understanding of a product business, including packaging, specifically for children’s or baby products
- Other business or office skills and experience welcomed
Company Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Trend Lab LLC
Attn: Donnelle Sampson
Fax – 952-890-9775
Please visit website to learn more about the company at -