Credit Associate- Eagan, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Credit Associate. The Credit Associate will be responsible for order approval and collections for their assigned accounts.
*Direct Hire or Temp-Hire
- Collection calls, respond to faxes, respond to e-mail
- Review and approve orders, problem solve issues
- Cash reconciliation and providing statements and invoices as requested
- Use basic knowledge of all aspects of credit & collection functions to successfully maintain daily account responsibilities.
- Build team relationships to team responsibilities.
- Excellent understanding of basic credit & collection function.
- Effectively communicate with customer, team, and management.
- Self-development/continuous education – develop with Supervisor.
- Answer phone calls from accounts regarding credit & collection.
- Respond to faxed inquiries from accounts.
- Communicate with scheduling department on orders on credit hold.
- Provide customer with copies of invoices and /or statements.
- Service the customer by fielding telephone calls and providing information on the status of their account, resolution of problem situations, and invoice inquiries.
- Communicate internally with scheduling, manufacturing, sales reps, and sales managers to assist customers with concerns or special needs.
- Lead investigation, make decisions and resolve customer problems.
- 2+ years of Credit Collections experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience in Excel, Get Paid a plus
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app