- Employment Status
- Full Time
FFP Wealth Management is looking for an outgoing and ambitious individual to fill the role as a Paraplanner with the potential to advance to a Wealth Advisor in the future.
- Assist Wealth Advisors to deliver exceptional advice and service to individual clients.
- Draft client financial plan information and data for potential new and existing clients
- Help prepare appropriate documents (agendas, performance reports, etc.) for client review meetings.
- Manage and/or assist with projects related to client service, financial planning and investment management as needed.
- Assist Compliance Officer with reporting requirements as needed
- Update dividend and index information within performance software.
- Assist Investment Committee with screening and monitoring of investments.
- Serve as secondary investment trader and perform trades, as needed.
- Support advisor with tax planning strategies using our proprietary software.
- Lead effort to maintain accuracy of CRM content for existing and new clients.
- Prep client-related documents for imaging, and assist with imaging these documents, as needed.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required (emphasis in Finance, Economics, or Accounting preferred)
- Customer service or administrative/office experience in professional office environment
- Previous experience in the financial services industry (preferred)
- Familiar with software, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Portfolio Center, Junxure or another CRM
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Client first attitude and a team player, coachable with strong leadership skills
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Commitment to company vision
Salary and Benefits
- Base pay competitive with industry standards. Bonus incentives based on individual and company performance.
- Personal Time Off (PTO): 2 weeks
- Benefits include: Potential Profit Sharing, 401(k) plan with Guaranteed Employer contribution, Paid Continuing Education, Employer HSA Contributions, Health and Dental Insurance
Send resumes to:
Apply for Financial Paraplanner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly