Forklift Order Pick
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING
United States Distilled Products in Princeton, MN has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have job opportunities for a Forklift Operator/Order Picker on day shift 6pm-2pm Monday-Friday paying $11.75, 2nd shift 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday paying $12.50 and 3rd shift 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday paying $12.50.
Since 1912 Phillips Distilling has been bottling high quality spirits and other popular brands of liquor.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safely operate forklift
• Pick orders, stack product on pallets in correct stacking pattern
• Supply production lines with bottles
• Locate and relocate product using computerized system
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks as needed
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PICKING REQUIREMENTS
• Successful completion of forklift certification at our client
• Basic math skills to include adding and subtracting
• Read, write and comprehend English
• Work safely in a fast-paced environment
• Lifting 50 pounds frequently, bend, twist, crouch, reach, lift from floor, lift above shoulder, and sit/stand
To apply for the Forklift/Order Picking position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Forklift/Order Picking position, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.