7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Machine Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, loading and unloading various machines/ equipment to manufacture metal products.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS:
• Sets up and operate power and manually operated machines for forming, cutting, drilling, punching, tapping, and/or straightening materials
• Load and feed metal stock and other materials into manual or automatic machines
• Verify end parts are consistent with blue print specifications
• Accurately label all parts for routing to next operation
• Use various measuring devices; tape measures, squares, and calipers
• Lift or carry 10-50 pounds continuously and 75 occasionally
PRODUCTION JOB SUMMARY
The Production Operator is responsible for various entry level production tasks in the manufacture of various metal products.
PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS:
• Use crane, hoist, forklift or other material handling equipment to transport materials and product into and out of the work area
• Grind, drill, blast, straighten, cut in the galvanize process
• Examine finished products for defects and label parts for next operation
• Lift up to 50+ pounds and stand 10 hours
To apply, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the positions, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.