Pharmacy Technician, Customer Service
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Pharmacy Technician to work in our Customer Service department at our HealthPartners Bloomington Metro Office Building. This is a customer-focused position, which represents a first impression of pharmacy services and staff.
This Pharmacy Technician will support pharmacies in the delivery of timely, accurate and professional information in our call center environment. They will work closely with members, patients, and staff to answer questions and resolve customer concerns positively.
Week 1: Monday through Friday from 9:30AM – 6:00PM
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30AM-6:00PM; Saturday from 8:00AM-4:00PM
The starting wage for this position is $19.05/hour ; Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technicians ( PTCB) are eligible for an additional $1.00/hour = $20.05/hour!
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of accredited Pharmacy Technical program or six-months comparable pharmacy technician experience.
- State Certification in Minnesota
- Knowledge of drugs and drug categories
- Six-months computer and keyboard experience including pharmacy systems
- Good oral communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Six-months pharmacy customer service experience ; retail setting highly preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematics aptitude
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information about the position and to view the entire job description, please go to: www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for position ID: # 43303
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.