Supply Chain Financial Analyst (Cost Accountant)
Supply Chain Financial Analyst (Cost Accountant)- Eden Prairie, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Supply Chain Financial Analyst, or Cost Accountant. The Cost Accountant will be responsible for job costing, financial analysis, and general ledger accounting.
$80-100K DOE, potential flexibility
- Cost, inventory and fixed asset accounting
- Perform financial analysis within the supply chain group
- Maintenance of standard costs, monitoring and reporting on cost variances and scrap driver, understanding inventory fluctuation and reserve requirements
- Works closely with Manufacturing Operations and Supply Chain in carrying out its responsibilities
- Provide support for the Corporate Accounting Manager responsibilities
- Related accounting and reporting for multiple locations
- 5-7 years of Manufacturing Accounting or Financial Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
- Advanced Excel and ERP system knowledge
- Cost Accounting principles, general ledger or GAAP knowledge
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app