Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Eden Prairie, MN to place energetic Line Operators to join a custom plastic extrusion and fabrication company on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (7am-3pm) this could be the job for you! The pay for these positions in this fun environment is $14.00 per hour.
SUMMARY This leading industry in fabrication and die cutting has a brand new facility in Eden Prairie. Join their team that has top of the line machines, employee celebration days and much more! The company offers an employee stock ownership plan of 25% of yearly wages. They have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and employees.
LINE OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidates must be self-starters who are detail orientated,
- Possess a strong work ethic and can work with minimum supervision to set up and run plastic extrusion lines
- Be able to work with hand tools and use measuring equipment
- Troubleshooting experience is a plus
LINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have math and ruling skills to problem solve
To apply for the Line Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Line Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app