Compensation Analyst, Global Mobility - Remote / Minneapolis (Big 4 Experience)
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for an Global Compensation Analyst to join our Global Compensation team. Someone with a passion for working in expat compensation, taxes, and with internal and external customers. An ideal candidate will have a minimum 4 years of experience working in one of the Big 4 tax firms, within global mobility. This role will be working under the direction of our Sr. Director of Finance.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven global compensation professional, then we want to speak to you!
Global Compensation Analyst Overview:
You will be responsible for administering global assignee compensation programs and deliverables. By following best practices, processes, and communicating proactively with clients, tax and data providers, and internal teams, the client deliverables are well coordinated, consistent, accurate and timely.
What your day as a Global Compensation Analyst looks like:
- Administering client deliverables to quality process standards which include cost projections, compensation balance sheets, global compensation accumulation, foreign tax payments, tax equalization settlement tracking, payroll delivery collaboration, and shadow payroll reporting
- Supporting the training and creation of training and process documentation
- Assisting with compensation service implementation for new clients
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external clients, tax providers and third party data providers
- Maximizing technology solutions and client reporting, as relates to delivery of services
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvement of processes and efficiencies
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Process ownership
- Strong attention to detail
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience working in Big 4 tax and mobility required
- Experience directly interfacing with clients on routine requests
- Experience with expatriate compensation, tax requirements, balance sheets, compensation accumulation, and knowledge of foreign taxes
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Compensation Analyst, Global Mobility - Remote / Minneapolis (Big 4 Experience)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly