Warehouse Receiving Manager
BulkReefSupply.com is an online retailer of top quality products for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Receiving Manager on our Operations team. This position is responsible for managing the timely and accurate receiving and replenishment of our inventory.
- Manages receiving and replenishment team.
- Ensures goods are received and put away.
- Ensure bin levels are replenished to avoid stock outs
- Hold team accountable to follow establish processes and procedures.
- Establish new process and procedures to ensure efficient work flow in Receiving
- Continue culture of 6S to ensure a safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or equivalent combination of skills training and experience.
- 3+ years of receiving, inventory control.
- 1+ years’ experience managing departmental budgets and direct reports.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Sage 100 preferred
- Experience using hand dollies, motorized lift systems or pallet jacks, forklift certified.
- Demonstrated ability for planning, organizing and managing projects.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you possess a strong sense of self-motivation and thrive in a self- directed, fast paced entrepreneurial environment this could be the opportunity for you. We offer a competitive wage and benefit program as well as a fun culture which includes:
- Bring your dog to work
- Monthly catered lunches
- Employee Discounts
- Paid every week
- Friday Happier Hour
Interested candidates please send a resume. For more information about Bulk Reef Supply please visit our website at www.bulkreefsupply.com
BulkReefSupply.com is a EEO/AA Employer