Executive Assistant-Direct Hire-Northern Suburbs
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant with our client in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis! The Executive Assistant will provide critical administrative support to our client's Vice President. This will include helping out with travel plans, screening calls/emails, scheduling, running reports, and much more. Great opportunity for someone who enjoys helping company executives and doing something different every day!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers, screens and routes incoming phone calls.
- Manages and updates the Vice President's complex and constantly changing calendar.
- Proactively anticipates and prepares for upcoming deadlines and meetings on behalf of the Vice President.
- Schedules, organizes and prepares for video conferences, meetings, appointments, calls and conference calls.
- Assembles and formats a wide variety of reports and presentations (Financial Reports, Business Reviews, Power Point Presentations, etc).
- Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Vice President.
- Arranges all travel logistics including air transportation, hotel reservations, car rental, dining, etc. and creates travel itineraries for each trip.
- Creates and edits various documents on behalf of Executive leadership.
- Helps hire (posts ads/interviews) and occasionally on-board new staff.
- Maintains and replenishes inventory of office supplies.
- Prepares monthly expense reports.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience supporting at the executive level.
- Or 5+ years of experience in a senior administrative assistant position.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outstanding multitasking ability and able to work on various projects within strict deadlines.