DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. We offer a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured career that supports a positive work/life balance, you’ve come to the right place!
As an Account Representative you will be reaching out to contacts connected to a decedent’s estate to collect payment for outstanding bills, loans, or other payments to ensure estate inheritance payments can be successfully distributed.
Your responsibilities as an Account Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Applying polite and customer-service-focused communication that adheres to federal and state guidelines on each and every phone call
- Utilizing computer systems for data collection and contact information - no auto dialer or skiptracing is involved
- Attempting to collect payments
- Ensuring all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Following federal and state laws in regards to dealing with debt collection
- Escalating issues to the Team Lead and/or Operations Manager
- Working in a supportive, team call-center environment
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service and Call-center experience a plus
- Mandatory 3-week training from 8:30AM -5:00PM, Monday – Friday
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in PC and keyboarding skills
- Customer-service-focused and polite with a sensitivity to our estate client situations
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- Hourly wage plus monthly bonus opportunities
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), short and long-term disability, 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code – JEANS ARE OK!
- Weekly – bagels/pastries, fresh fruit and popcorn
- Monthly – Lunch and Breakfast
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 and 494
- Cafeteria and tow Caribou Coffees on-site
- Game room, fitness center and US Bank
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentor program along with on-going training opportunities
DCM Services is proud to be named a 2016 Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
High School or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service Experience
2-3 years: Call Center Experience
Licenses & Certifications
Debt Collectors License