Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Food industry in Eagan, MN. We are seeking a Packaging Supervisor on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.00 per hour with a pay increase of $16 per hour after 60 days!
This client provides the broadest assortment of fruits, vegetable, and fresh-cut products! They merchandise hand-cut fruits, vegetables and other specialty items. You may have seen their products in stores such as Lunds & Byerly, Target and many more!
PACKAGING SUPERVISOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Starting each days production accurately
- Cutting raw produce to correct weight
- Utilizing Warehouse Management Software
- Overseeing warehouse and inventory personnel
- Monitoring scanning of inventory into production
- Enforcing GMP's and Sanitation standards
- Managing schedules for team of 15-20 employees
PACKAGING SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 years manufacturing or production experience
- 2 years management or supervisory experience
- Must be comfortable working in a colder environment
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs frequently
- Speak fluent English, Spanish is a plus
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn inventory software
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
To apply for the Packaging Supervisor role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Packaging Supervisor role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app