Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa is currently interviewing for a Process Operator, 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Process Operator, to work 1st shift, in their Thompson, Iowa location. This position reports to the Breaking Plant Manager. The pay range is $16.00. Rembrandt Foods is a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries.
PROCESS OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Process Operator position is responsible for:
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
- Egg Standardization and Silo Management including sanitation/CIP (Clean in Place) duties.
- Monitor and document process and product quality measurements
- Accurately update Batch master, including BOL, maintain shipment, etc.
- Set up press, silos and flow panels
- Load edible tanker
- Move tankers with shag truck
- Accurately generate BOL and PEB documents
- Work with transportation department and tanker loading schedule
- Calibrations, including CEM equipment
- Communicate with logistics
- Interact with USDA inspector
PROCESS OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Process Operator role:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Ability to drive shag truck with/without tanker attached/tractors/trucks.
- Ability to work in high elevations and to use high pressure hose.
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking so others will understand.
- Fluent English: speaking, writing and reading for job and safety issues
- Mathematical Skills: General Arithmetic/Basic algebra/Percentages/Fractions
- Basic Computer Skills: Touch screens, Outlook, Excel
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Process Operator position, please contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at 641-584-2050 ext. 232. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.