Sr Manager FP&A , Grocery Finance
JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER FP&A, GROCERY FINANCE
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Merchandise Finance Planning & Analysis
About This Opportunity
Strategically grow and transform the grocery business through strong analysis, insights and active participation on cross-functional teams. Find innovative solutions to the challenges that arise in the dynamic retail industry. Have a direct impact on merchandising strategies, capital investments, operational choices, resource allocations and financial direction.
The Senior Manager will work with many cross-functional partners to provide in depth financial and quantitative analysis in support of key operational and strategic decisions of the end-to-end Grocery P&L.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage and influence the end to end (Sales to EBIT) success of the Grocery business
- Play a critical role in the transformation of Target's Grocery business, partnering with broad cross-functional partners to challenge and optimize Grocery's operating model
- Build a deep understanding of the businesses you support and a broad understanding of its role in the company across key seasons and category roles
- Work closely with leaders in Merchandising and Operations to develop and execute business strategies, identifying levers to improve digital penetration and profit expansion
- Influence how to optimize the company's investment in services/labor model
- Ensure sound financial decisions are being made by developing and maintaining financial models and other analytical tools to analyze the financial impact of strategies
- Manage financial planning and capital investments to assess and improve business performance and evaluate the impact of new strategies.
- Work alongside merchandising leadership to build and analyze monthly forecasts, annual goals, and long-range financial plans
- Analyze variances between forecast, plan and actual results
- Identify and work on special projects to provide new insights into the business and deliver continuous business improvement
- 4-year college degree (Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance)
- 5 - 8+ years analytical experience, strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- MBA/CPA/MA desired