Jump River Electric Cooperative (JREC)
• Electric distribution cooperative, headquartered in Ladysmith, WI serving over 8,400 members in northwestern Wisconsin, seeks experienced leader.
• Will report to nine-member board. Co-op has 25 employees; 1,759 miles of line. Residency must be established within the Co-op's service territory.
• Prefer four-year degree (prefer finance, engineering, or management) with at least five (5) years of progressively responsible executive leadership or senior-technical experience in a utility required (prefer REC). •Must have knowledge of finance/budgeting, power supply and engineering/operations. May consider similarly experienced applicant (Associate degree and eight (8) years' experience or high school diploma and eleven (11) years' experience with above defined utility experience.)
• Applicant must have excellent communication, listening, and consensus-building skills. MIP preferred.
• Utility offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Board will initially review resumes in late May.
Visit our website at www.jrec.net
Submit cover letter and resume to:
P.O. Box 502
La Crosse, WI 54602-0502