Accountant (Advanced Excel Skills)- St. Louis Park, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire an Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable translations vendor ticketing system; assists with processing of transactional accounting activities, the statutory audit.
*Temp-Hire or Direct Hire
- Maintains accounts payable ticketing system and coordinates accurate and timely communication with translation vendors in response to carious accounting related inquiries.
- Assists with processing of transactional accounting activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Completes and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to carious records
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Assists with month end close process and acts as a liaison with other departments, locations and divisions on accounting matters.
- Ensures compliance with all company accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepares audit schedules for independent accountants, and obtains additional documentation as requested,
- Drives system improvements for the finance department
- Advanced Excel skills required (vlookup, pivot tables, filters, IF formulas)
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly