Shipping & Receiving Tech
Shipping and Receiving Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions in currently partnering with a leading supplier in the agricultural industry located in Brewster, MN. We are seeking a Shipping and Receiving Technician on a rotating shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14.50 to $15.25 per hour.
Shipping and Receiving Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Responsible for monitoring the quality of product to company standards
· Measuring bins with accuracy and record measurements
· Ensure correct sample is taken, bagged, sealed, and taken to the lab to be tested
· Probe and unload soybean deliveries when received
· Ability to be report to work on time and work hot and cold environmentsShipping and Receiving Technician Requirements/Key Qualifications:
· Occasionally lifting 50 plus pounds
· Standing up to a 12 hour shift
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Basic math and computer skills
To apply for the Shipping and Receiving Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Shipping and Receiving Technician position, please call our Jackson office at 507-847-3604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app