Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplied in the production industry In Owatonna, MN. We are currently seeking Production Workers on their first shift; Monday- Friday. First shift runs from 6:00 am- 3:30 pm. Pay is $13/hr.
Production Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Packaging and palletizing of finished product
· Feeding parts into machines and catching parts off of machines
· Sanding of wooden parts
· Assembly of wooden parts
Production Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Standing for up to 8 hours
· Willingness to lift up to 50 lbs as a team
· Requires teamwork, reliability and organizational skills
· Willingness to work independently and learn quickly
· Willingness to work occasional overtime as needed
To apply for the Production Worker role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Worker position, please call our Owatonna office at 507-444-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app