Pricing and Revenue Analyst
Pricing and Revenue Analyst- Minnetonka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading family owned corporation to hire a Pricing and Revenue Analyst. The Pricing and Revenue Analyst will be responsible for delivering inputs and managing initiatives that support customer pricing and revenue management.
$50,000-60,000 (potential flexibility for right candidate)
- Provide analytical inputs at a customer level to determine recommended pricing for tens of thousands of customers including usage of profitability, loyalty, tenure, and other data points relevant to price levels
- Manage a portfolio of branch locations for the customer price adjustment
- Coordinate, test, and execute pricing scripts within company’s route accounting system to adjust customer pricing in a systematic fashion
- Coordinate pricing "clean-up" activity with branch locations, including verification of price protection status and national account classification
- Research and prepare pricing and/or revenue reporting and variance analysis
- Develop actionable decision making tools through data querying, synthesis and presentation.
- Lead specific initiatives that help the company maximize revenue or implement standards while maintaining a strong customer experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to independently confirm that data is being used correctly is essential for success.
- 1-5 years experience in Analytical role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau, or SQL preferred
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app