Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Doherty Top Talent is expanding our team of employment experts in our Downtown Minneapolis Office! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Prospect for new business via telephone, internet, social media or in person sales meetings.
- Participate in local professional, business, and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Minimum of 5 appointments per week with 150 contacts with users, order placers, influencers, or decision makers per week.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years sales experience in the downtown market, networking, or equivalent service from within the a service industry
Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now by clicking the Apply Now button. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 612-208-1611. We look forward to connecting with you!
Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
- Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
- Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
- Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
- Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
- Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
- Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
- Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.