Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department
Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Warehouse Associates/Parcel Department in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these full-time positions will be 1st shift 9:30am - 6:00pm / or until the last order is processed. Pay for these positions is $12.00 per hour.
The Warehouse Associate/ Parcel Department positions exist in a manufacturing facility that serves warehouses across the nation. The company prides itself on quality and innovation. We are seeking a team-player to join our team that wants to work for a company that believes its associates are its greatest asset.
Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department Responsibilities
· The Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department positions are responsible for:
· Responsible for all aspects of the warehouse including receiving, storing, handling, shipping of all products
· Process customer orders and packages for shipping
· Material handling; loads and unloads all incoming/outgoing freight from common carriers
· Assists in physical inventories
· Operates all warehouse equipment such as forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department Requirements
· The following are required for the Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department role:
· Ability to operate a picker would be helpful, but not necessary
· Adhere to schedule with some flexibility for overtime and under-time hours
· Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
· Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Ability to keep clean, organized work environment
If you are interested in joining our team as a Warehouse Associate/Parcel Department please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app