PRODUCTION SET - UP
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Advanced High Technology industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking a Set-Up Process Technician on 2nd & 3rd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $16.00-18.00 hour.
This client is a building block for many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.
PRODUCTION SET-UP DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and fabricates custom company products from blueprints, using welding, machining and other fabrication processes.
- Performs hanging and clamping of rotational molds, disassembling and sand blasting molds; along with annealing of molded product.
- Sets up production runs and maintains all auxiliary equipment and tools.
- Removes mold to analyze for cleaning/repairs before storing.
- Removes all secondary and auxiliary equipment from the rotational mold area.
- Completes setup/cycle sheets and job packet and any special instructions.
- Monitors product visually and takes corrective action when necessary.
Ability to work weekends and off shifts.
PRODUCTION SET-UP REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience working with machines and custom product assemblies
- Welding experience a plus
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and procedures and reads blueprints
- Ability to use measuring devices (calipers, etc.) and hand and power tools
Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift
For questions or if you need further information about the Set-Up Technician role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app