HRIS Specialist/Benefits Representative
Staffing Partners is looking for a great HRIS Specialist/Benefits Representative for a company in Downtown Minneapolis. This is a direct hire role paying $50K-$65K per year, D.O.Q.
- Provide technical expertise for all HR systems
- Maintain HRIS database and troubleshoot user technical problems
- Partner with IT on general automation projects for HR/Benefit processes and procedures and assist with various Human Resources projects as required
- Monitor and complete all employee status changes
- Provide customer service to all offices for general inquiries concerning HRIS data
- Continually analyzing and resolving any issues related to data, reporting, metrics, and new hire and payroll processing.
- Provide reports relating to HR
- Develop and administer vendor feeds
- Oversee the creation of personnel files
- Consult with and advise employees on benefit-related changes.
- Be a resource for benefit inquiries
- Audit, reconcile, and process the monthly premium statements for group insurance policies
- Strong knowledge of HRIS administration and employee data reporting
- 3-5 years of HR/HRIS experience
- Experience with UltiPro strongly preferred
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Moderate to advanced Excel Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGHRIB in the subject line.