St. Catherine University, Minneapolis and St. Paul, seeks a fulltime Textbook Manager. The Textbook Manager is responsible for all aspects of inventory management of textbooks including but not limited to the coordinating and supervising of the purchasing, sourcing, receiving, distribution, display, selling and returning of textbooks for both the St. Paul and Minneapolis campuses.
• Coordinate and supervise all aspects of the textbook management operation for both stores (Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses).
• Work with various outside vendors, distributors and wholesale representatives.
• Use Verba Software applications to complete, compare & collect sources, prices, and acquire course materials.
• Supervise the management of all copyrighted and non- copyrighted coursepack materials.
• Communicate, meet and work with department chairs to maintain good working relationships with bookstore as it pertains to textbook operation.
• Supervise and train Textbook assistant; assist with student workers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager of Bookstores.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact with staff members, members of the St. Catherine University community, customers and vendors in a professional and respectful manner.
• Knowledge of generally accepted business and retail practices.
• Preferred knowledge of MBS software programs, specifically of Ta2 and Verba software platforms.
• Ability to multi-task major responsibilities and workload fluctuations.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer/Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org