Health Plan Specialist II
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking Customer Service Representatives on 2nd shift for these exciting employment opportunities! This position pays $16.00 per hour.
SUMMARY – The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for managing all company inquiries. CSRs are a primary contact for members to resolve service problems for claims, enrollment, billing, and pharmacy - as well as interpreting contracts and explaining benefits. CSRs are responsible for exceptional levels of service satisfaction as they will be assisting members in complex situations.
Customer Service Representative Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving customer concerns, problems, and issues in a timely and courteous manner
- Work with enrollment, billing, and other departments within the company to resolve member issues, including completing paperwork
- Field between 30-40 calls per day with an average call length of seven minutes
- Responsible for managing all inquiries from active, terminated, and prospective members of the company
- Interact with a number of external and internal customers as well as providers and third-party administrators
Customer Service Representative Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to toggle between multiple applications
- Advanced ability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Able to effectively handle difficult customer situations
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app