Sr. Corporate Accountant
Sr. Corporate Accountant- Minnetonka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Senior Corporate Accountant. This position is responsible for the transactional accounting and reconciliation of Fixed Assets and Capital Lease balance sheet accounts, and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare assigned financial statement reports as well as ad-hoc reporting requests
- Prepare PBCs and respond to requests from Internal Audit, External Auditors and Tax Consultants
- Assist with the Annual Budget and Periodic Forecasts in areas of responsibility
- Reconcile the Fixed Asset subledger to the GL monthly
- Reconcile and analyze the Construction in Process account to ensure the balance ties to the GL and assets conform to policies
- Responsible for maintaining the Major/Minor categories of assets in the Oracle database which assign book and tax depreciation lives to assets
- Assist the tax department with sales/use tax audit requests for fixed assets support, including detailed lists of assets or invoice level backup
- Work with the tax department to accurately process bonus depreciation or other tax strategies through the Oracle Fixed Asset module
- 3-5 years of progressive business experience in a similar role
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and other formulas, graphs
- Ability to build deep understanding and knowledge of the Oracle ERP system.
- Ability to manipulate large populations of data to understand trends, answer a question or gain a business insight
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app