Health Plan Specialist
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking Health Care Call Center Representatives on 1st shift for these exciting employment opportunities! This position pays $16.00 per hour.
SUMMARY - The Health Care Call Center Representative will be responsible for managing all company inquiries. Health Care Call Center Representatives are a primary contact for members to resolve service problems for claims, enrollment, billing, and pharmacy - as well as interpreting contracts and explaining benefits. Health Care Call Center Representatives are responsible for exceptional levels of service satisfaction as they will be assisting members in complex situations.
Health Care Call Center Representative Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving customer concerns, problems, and issues in a timely and courteous manner
- Work with enrollment, billing, and other departments within the company to resolve member issues, including completing paperwork
- Field between 30-40 calls per day with an average call length of seven minutes
- Responsible for managing all inquiries from active, terminated, and prospective members of the company
- Interact with a number of external and internal customers as well as providers and third-party administrators
Health Care Call Center Representative Requirements/Qualifications:
- 1-2 year's customer service experience required
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to toggle between multiple applications
- Advanced ability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Able to effectively handle difficult customer situations
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app