Electrical Vision Assembler
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Manufacturing industry in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking a Weekend shift Electrical Vision Assembler for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $23.01 per hour with some mandatory overtime.
Summary - This is a direct placement position. You will have a hand in the process of creating top of the line HVAC systems. In this position you will be taking parts from other lines and assembling the unit following a blueprint. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company.
Electrical Vision Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Assemble component parts that meet specifications of units
· Use hand and power tools to complete assemble
· Read blueprints and work flow documents to ensure a quality product
· Complete a variety of assembly operations including: component assembly, electrical assembly, and final assembly
· Train team members in operation of various equipment and machines
Electrical Vision Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Lifting up to 30 pounds
· Standing entire 10 hour shifts
· Blueprint reading
· Operate power and hand tools
· High school diploma or equivalent
To apply for the Electrical Vision Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Electrical Vision Assembly position, please call (or text if office has text-enabled number) our Owatonna office directly at 507-444-9088 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app