Sr Forecaster- WorkForce Management | Target.com
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A FORECASTING ANALYST Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Forecasting, Work Force Management, Contact CenterAccurately forecasts call, email and correspondence volumes for FRS Contact Centers in order to plan appropriate staffing levels to achieve service and efficiency goals. Performs forecasting for several FRS contact centers and assist with forecasting for other contact centers. Partners with FRS leaders and other Target colleagues to optimize accuracy of contact forecasts and staffing plans.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Forecasting Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Designs, develops and continuously improves highly-accurate call, email and correspondence forecasting models and tools.
- Performs forecasting for assigned FRS contact centers and assists with forecasting for all contact centers.
- Presents forecasts and recommended staffing plans to contact center leaders. Partners closely with these leaders to refine these forecasts and plans.
- Identifies & routinely links with Target partners whose activities may impact call, email or correspondence volume so these can be factored into forecasts to avoid unexpected volume spikes resulting in poor guest service.
- Works closely with Workforce Management Supervisors to adjust staffing plans in response to new factors or trends affecting staffing needs.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills.
- Forecasting experience - ideally in a client service contact center.
- Proficiency with analytical tools like Microsoft Excel, Access, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management.