Lead OIM Engineer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD OIM ENGINEERSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Access Management, IAM, OIM, Oracle, Active DirectorySUMMARYThe Lead OIM Engineer position analyzes, designs, builds, tests configure / customize IAM components based on business requirements. Creates implementations that meet architectural and operational requirements and perform to expectations. Develops knowledge in an architecture platform or infrastructure service and contributes to life cycle management and operational health of the platform. Performs these activities following TTS standards and processes.IAM@Target is going through a major transformation to advance Target's business goals through increased security, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements and enhancing overall operational efficiencies, by providing the right access to the right people at the right time.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team of engineers and their development activity.
- Lead design and requirements sessions for OIM configuration and customization projects
- Hands on technical experience in OIM for the development of the below:
Extend OOTB connector provisioning workflow (10g and 11g both) as well develop from scratch
- Active Directory
- RACF (IBM Mainframe)
- Web Services (both Soap Based as well as Restful)
- Custom plugin / reconciliation tasks using Java APIs (JNDI, JDBC, product exposed APIs)
- Managing catalog items for access request and certification
- Configure certification
- User based, Entitlement based, Role based, Application instance based
- Event trigger, Incremental, multi-phased review, risk analytics
- Notification for initial assignment, reminders, expirations, escalations
- SOA 11G BPEL and Human workflow and configure multiple level approvals including one or more: manager approval, user approval, and group approvals.
- Ability to debug and performance tune the below:
- Reconciliation slowness
- Failures of Provisioning, SOA approvals and automated the retry
- Event handler / orchestration event failures
- Archival utilities to handle requests, task, recon data growth
- Hands on technical experience of BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Experience. Candidate should have knowledge of OIM, SOA schema to generate custom Operational and Historical reports on OIM transactions / events including failures.
- Well versed with OIM components like Remote manager, Connector server, OIM HA Architecture - Admin and managed servers
- Communication & Relationship Management
- Works with Project Managers to resolve requirements gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements.
- Prepares and keeps technical documentation current for platform, service or infrastructure technical components.
- Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years total work experience
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems in OIM, SOA, BI Publisher.
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise.
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education