Account Technician Summary:
- Provide an effective and efficient administration and processing service to underwriting, accounts, claims, credit control and brokers/clients.
- Process changes and system changes as AGCS is harmonizing is systems and processes
Account Technician Responsibilities:
- Handle accounts of limited complexity. Review and interpret source underwriting materials regarding completeness of required information - including broker presentation, slips, underwriting files and accounts / claims experience - and if required, escalation to UW in case of missing information.
- Using all relevant information to accurately and efficiently populate IT system(s) with new and renewed business. Invoice customers and produce all relevant documentation, e.g. policies, certificates, endorsements to broker (or client), co-insurers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Chase and reconcile premiums exploiting underwriting file and system entries in close collaboration with Credit Control. Liaise with brokers and/or Underwriters, to ensure timely premium payment.
- Manage own daily, weekly and monthly workflow to ensure key performance indicators and service standards are met. Adherence to risk management and compliance procedure.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including Underwriting, Accounts / Credit Control, Reinsurance Accounts and Brokers, attending relevant meetings, as required.
- Support UAT and other tasks such as ad-hoc request as required
Account Technician Requirements:
- Preferable: Completion of a recognized insurance qualification (or equivalent in the Financial sector)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years: Experience of policy administration
- Minimum 1 to 3 years: Alternatively, experience of administrative task in other businesses
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office applications and experience of relevant business applications and systems
- Ability to continuously develop technical and systems knowledge, business and insurance understanding
- Basic understanding of relevant products, wordings, terms and conditions and coverages
- Basic understanding of policy administration life cycle, including information collection, policy issuance, premium bookings, credit control, cancellation
- Intermediate: Communication Skills - verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate: Task Planning - time management skills and experience of scheduling tasks in accordance with daily review of priorities
To apply for the HRIS Reporting Specialist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the HRIS Reporting Specialist position, please call or text our Minneapolis - Clerical office directly at (612) 208-1611 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app