- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing Machine Operator candidates to work at a company that creates custom light gauge metal roofing and siding products, located in Detroit Lakes MN. This is a day shift opportunity from 5:30am-2pm Monday through Friday. Compensations starts at $13 per hour.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reading, understanding, verifying pre-programmed order specifications on the computer controllers at the roll-forming machine
· Move, group, or re-enter orders in the computer control panel at the machine, which requires basic computer understanding
· Follow customer guidelines per documentation
· Stack panels in crates, build crates, button up crates and cut lumber for crate production
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
· Forklift experience a plus but will train if needed
· Work without a direct supervisor
· Follow verbal and written instructions
· Mechanically inclined to understand what adjustments are needed to be made to correct panel deviations
· Lift 50lbs and frequently push skids of steel down roller conveyer
To apply for the Machine Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Machine Operator position, please call or text our Perham office directly at 218-346-7749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app