Sr Consultant Strategy & Insights (formerly MSI)
JOIN US AS A MERCHANDISE STRATEGY AND INSIGHTS SR CONSULTANT Be a trusted advisor by developing and identifying actionable insights to drive financial performance in Merchandising. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary problem solving. As a Merchandising Strategy and Insights Sr Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with Merchandising leaders and insight partners to support the development of merchandising strategies across a wide range of industries.
- Lead insight projects through the entire project life cycle from project definition to insight delivery including building project plans, establishing timelines, and prioritizing resources.
- Translate business needs or questions into specific plans for data collection and/or data analysis.
- Conduct industry research and competitive analysis using a wide range of third party market and competitive intelligence data providers.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize disparate data sources. Report results of analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts and tables. Identify relationships and trends in data as well as factors that could affect the results or their interpretation.
- Proactively look around corners by synthesizing changes in industry and consumer trends. Highlight any impacts to total Pyramid. Work to disseminate Division-level insights down to applicable businesses as well as aggregate category level insights up to meaningful Division or Pyramid opportunities.
- Develop and deliver business cases for new initiatives using both internal and external data and insights.
- Partner internally and externally to help stand-up new insight capabilities to help merchants make better choices centered on the 4P's.
- Instill a guest-focused approach to decision making with the merchant teams and cross functional partners.
- 4 Year Degree
- Two to four years relevant business experience
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings to focus on critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Experience in market data and competitive intelligence preferred (NPD, Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, Euromonitor, Mintel, InfoScout, etc).
- Experience with category management / shopper marketing desired