Lead Experience Designer, Target Creative
LEAD EXPERIENCE DESIGNER, Target CreativeABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITYWe are looking for a highly experienced, passionate, guest-obsessed experience expert to join Target Creative.This person leads complex, connected, and innovative omni-channel projects and experiences. They have an intuitive feeling for the way products and experiences should work and a deep understanding of what Target guests want. They are driven by empathy and how a guest feels when experiencing Target branded experiences. They lead the work through strong partnership and team collaboration. They challenge assumptions—thinking beyond the expected—to uncover hidden truths and human connections.A successful Lead Experience Designer for Target Creative is a leader, an innovative designer, a design thinking advocate, an informed digital expert, a helpful mentor, a team player, an experience evangelist, a synthesizer and connector—all rolled into one.PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Peer and Project leadership: lead multiple disciplines across Target Creative, while keeping a guest experience-first approach to the work
- Partner collaboration: build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Design research and insights: partner with Creative Strategy, UX Research, and Guest Insights teams to lead empathetic research activities and obtain key insights to shape experiences
- Experience strategy: connect business strategy, guest research and insights, human behavior, technical feasibility and digital experience design.
- Target platform insights: gain a deep understanding of current and future Target digital tools to help drive feasible and impactful solutions that match to guest need and expectation.
- Experience architecture: map out the full guest experience to define opportunities across campaigns, channels, media and technologies
- User flows/guest journeys: map guest journeys, user flows and expected behavior
- Campaign insights: obtain key campaign metrics to help refine experiences or shape future projects
- 8+ years of creative experience
- Digital agency experience or equivalent work experience
- Proven strategic and creative thinker driven by human needs
- Digitally connected, current on trends and research
- Ability to lead and execute complex projects/partners through various stages and work with ambiguity
- Refined communication and presentation skills