Information Systems Program Director
Program Directors/Information Systems Program Director
Education Service Center
Open until filled
Program Director of Information Services
District-wide position with office located at the Education Service Center
Salary range and benefits based on Terms and Conditions of Employment for Program Directors
Job level 4 ($69,031 to $84,699 annual salary) based on the 2016-2017 salary schedule; negotiations for the 2017-18 school year pending
8.5 hours per day, which includes eight hours of paid work time plus 30 minutes of unpaid lunch time
52 weeks per year
The Program Director of Information Systems provides management of the district’s information systems, applications, services and support including personnel management, budget oversight and project management.
- Provide overall supervisory responsibility of information systems support personnel; monitor the need of department and direct work assignments.
- Consult with district technology leadership on the development and maintenance of technology standards for software, applications and information systems.
- Supervise the evaluation, project planning and development of plans for implementation and support of new and existing information systems, including testing, planning and training opportunities for users.
- Develop custom applications and reports to supplement and integrate information systems, based on consultative work with supervisors and principals.
- Provide standards, policy and procedure recommendations to the Executive Director of Technology regarding use and access of information systems.
- Coordinate with district departments to fulfill data requests; extract data for end users; analyze data for accuracy and data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Bachelor degree required. Prefer Management Information Systems or Computer Science major or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of application support or application development experience. Prefer school district information systems support experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Apply online at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp. Include a resume and cover letter.
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue N.
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED