7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Advanced High Technology industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking a Warehouse Worker on 2nd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14.75 per hour.
This client is a building block for many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.
WAREHOUSE WORKER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and processing purchased items within Hoist System
- Packing and putting away purchased inventory items
- Loading and unloading truck shipments
- Picking, processing, and closing orders
- Palletizing, shrink-wrapping, labeling, and staging shipments
WAREHOUSE WORKER REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures
- Experience driving a stand up forklift, previous certification preferred
To apply for the Warehouse Worker role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Warehouse Worker role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app