Business Development Representative
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Brooklyn Park Office! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources. · Prospect for new business via telephone, internet, social media or in person sales meetings. · Build relationships with decision makers. · Partner with internal staff to facilitate the placement process and provide clients with a high level of customer service. · Maintain client relationships and seek new opportunities for areas of growth. · Identify and adapt to changing market trends. · Build your portfolio through ongoing new business development.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE KEY REQUIREMENTS· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred · Valid driver's license · Outside sales experience is a plus!
· Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 952-832-3576 or to apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com . We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty
· Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.