Director Sales & Strategy - Target Media Network
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A DIRECTOR OF SALES AND STRATEGYAs a key member of Target Media Network, the Director of Sales and Strategy owns leading a team of Strategic Account Executives responsible for driving revenue growth through media ad sales. This experienced digital marketing strategist and leader will develop high level sales strategies that support the Target Guest experience and deliver exceptional outcomes for key vendor and business partners. As Director it is critical to understand Target's overarching strategies in order to influence internal/external partners and remove roadblocks that hinder financial growth. Understanding of media and TMN's key marketplace differentiation is imperative as you will consistently communicate with Senior Target Leadership and external Vendor Executives. Negotiation experience is imperative as it will be necessary to ensure Target is receiving fair market value for the ability to leverage our assets and data. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Director of Sales and Strategy you'll take the lead as you…
- Define vision and strategy for areas of responsibility aligned with overall Target and Target.com objectives
- Develop a world class team providing development, coaching, motivation, support and feedback to team members
- Responsible for developing and delivering financial goals along with the monthly and annual forecast for areas of responsibility
- Build relationships with top strategic vendors and brands to deliver financial growth and digital innovation
- Ability to understand and communicate multi-channel guest data, segmentation technologies and unique positioning within the purchase funnel.
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experiences.
- 8+ years' digital marketing, merchandising, media sales and analytics experience (retail background preferred).
- Excellent understanding of the constant evolving digital media landscape and a proved track record of driving advertising sales.
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to influence at executive levels
- Accountability for sales revenue of 100M+.
- 5+ years leading high performing teams with demonstrated experience in strategic & cross-functional leadership, planning and execution.
- Agility to work in a fast paced, high growth environment. Ability to multi-task.